Updated: Dec 31, 2018
“Walk the path less traveled.”
我不是語言或翻譯學系的，甚至稱不上精於寫文。我只有一顆純粹的心，希望把更多靈性的愛情經驗分享出去。我所理解的Walk the path less traveled意思是：靈性進化讓你更清楚靈魂的需要，更快自我實現。
今天要給大家翻譯的文章是MATEO SOL寫的。我還在聯絡他們，請求文章的分享、翻譯權，但那邊還沒有回音。如果我的分享和翻譯給他們造成困擾的話，我會把文章刪除。但好消息是，現在大家還可以看我翻譯的版本，即使我要刪文，也還有原汁原味的原文陪伴大家。Love & Peace.
by MATEO SOL
Divine Union is the most sacred experience in life, and one of the most intense ways we can experience such a state is through Twin Flame love.
The natural state of Life is Union and Balance. Everything we see and experience, including our bodies, the seasons, birth and death, night and day, and the endless energetic frequencies around us are innately Whole. The experience of Twin Flame love is simply a reflection of this Divine Wholeness.
The nature of the human mind and ego is to divide the world and isolate ourselves from others. However, the opportunity to find true, unconditional love, is open to all people. One of the most sacred vehicles of this journey towards experiencing true love is the Twin Flame union.
If you’ve connected with your Twin Flame, or would like to discover who your Twin Flame is, you’ll find everything you need to know on this page, including common twin flame signs, twin flame stages, and much more.
What is a Twin Flame?
A Twin Flame, or Twin Soul, is a person who you feel connected to not just on a physical and emotional level, but also on a soulful or spiritual level.
Our Twin Flames represent our friends, lovers, and teachers in this life. They are the yins to our yangs, the suns to our moons, and the light to our darkness.
Twin Flames are also our mirrors in that they reflect back to us all of our hidden fears and shadows, but also our true inner beauty and strength. In this way, our Twin Flames open the door to tremendous emotional, psychological, and spiritual growth.
11 Signs You’re in a Twin Flame Relationship
Common signs of the Twin Flame connection include:
The sensation that time doesn’t exist between you
A strange sense of “recognition” or deja vu between you as though you’re both “destined” to be together
Intense magnetic attraction to each other
Your strengths and weaknesses perfectly balance each other
You share the same values, desires, and dreams
Your Twin knows you better than anyone else in the world
No matter how many times you fight, you always forgive each other completely
You have a multi-faceted connection together, i.e. you are best friends, teachers, and lovers to each other
Uncanny synchronicities exist between you (for example, both of us got together on 11.11.11)
You’re both driven towards a higher spiritual/social purpose
You learn the values of empathy, compassion, forgiveness, and unconditional love together
Read more in our article “20 Twin Flame Signs.”
The Origins of Twin Flames
So ancient is the desire of one another which is implanted in us, reuniting our original nature, seeking to make one of two, and to heal the state of man. – Plato, Symposium
The concept of having a “Twin Flame” originated in Plato’s mythic dialogue entitled “The Symposium” which wrote that human beings originally had two faces, four arms, and four legs. Under the threat of being overpowered, the gods split them in half, creating the humans we see today. Hence, it is thought that we all have one “twin” soul out there in the world.
Others hypothesize that Twin Flames are members of our Soul Group (people with whom we resonate with on the deepest level and were predestined to meet), or that Twin Flames are the embodiment or other “half” of a singular soul.
However, we simply define Twin Flames as those who share a near-identical energetic vibration as you. Everything in life is composed of energy at its core, and Twin Flames are people we resonate with on the deepest spiritual level. Like two tuning forks or gravitational fields, Twin Flames are magnetically attracted to each other.
The Purpose of Twin Flame Relationships
Twin Flames are a divine expression of Balance, Harmony, and Unconditional Love. Every Twin Flame couple will have a higher purpose to achieve together, and this may include anything from raising conscious children, to becoming the living embodiments of peace and mentoring the lives of many.
Contrary to popular belief, Twin Flames do not complete each other– this is because the Soul itself is already complete. Instead, such relationships exist to catalyze soulful maturing and conscious expansion. In other words, Twin Flame connections exist to aid the collective growth of our planet towards compassion, tranquility, and love.
On a personal level, Twin Flame relationships prepare us to acknowledge, experience and eventually embody the Wholeness that has always and forever been inside of us. This state of Wholeness is what enlightened Teachers through the ages have embodied and spoken of. This Wholeness is the Soul, or True Nature, within us.
8 Stages of Twin Flame Love
Twin Flames aid our souls in finding completion. However, this journey is composed of many different “layers” or stages.
Here are the eight Twin Flame stages broken summarized (you can read more in our article “8 Twin Flame Stages”):
1. Yearning for “The One” – This stage is spent preparing for your Twin Flame on an emotional and psychological level. Often, a certain level of individuation and healthy self-esteem must be developed before meeting your Flame.
2. Glimpsing “The One” – In this stage, you’ll temporarily glimpse or come in contact with your Twin Flame. This experience might be through a dream, a picture, or through brief real life contact.
3. Falling in love – After finally meeting your Twin Flame, you will fall rapidly, deeply, and madly in love. You might try to resist the experience at first (perhaps due to an already established relationship), but eventually, you won’t be able to stay away from them.
4. The Fairy-Tale relationship – After deciding to enter a relationship, you’ll enter a dream-like period that feels like paradise. Everything will feel perfect within your relationship.
5. Outer Turmoil and Inner Purging – As the sparkle from your new love wears off, egos begin to rise up. In this stage, any insecurities, fears, traumas, and shadow issues buried within you and your partner will come to the surface. These will need to be resolved for you to mature as a couple.
6. The Runner and Chaser – Like stage five, this stage is a “trial by fire.” As tensions mount, it is common to temporarily (or in some extreme cases, permanently) leave the relationship either emotionally or physically. The less mature and psychospiritually integrated partner will play the role of the Runner, while the more emotionally balanced partner will play the Chaser. This game of cat and mouse can last for days to years.
7. Surrender and Dissolution – Eventually, issues are resolved in your the relationship, and a space of acceptance and openness is established.
8. Oneness – The more shadows are dealt with, the easier Unity becomes. In this stage, Twin Flames experience little to no conflict and a return to blissful paradise.
How to Find Your Twin Flame
If you haven’t yet found your Twin Flame, just know that the experience is absolutely open to you. However, finding and connecting to your Flame requires soulwork.
The best way to connect with your Twin Flame isn’t through a fancy manifestation ritual, but through an authentic development of self-love. You must be willing to deal with the darkest places within you before you can truly open to the Twin Flame connection. Explore the resources below for more guidance.